Terms & Conditions
In these terms and conditions, “we” “us” and “our” refers to Growing Younger Pty Ltd (ABN 28 168 038 079). Your access to and use of information on this website, including the purchase of our products, is subject to the following terms and conditions. We reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions and your use of the website represents your agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
1. Products are described as accurately as possible. However we do not warrant or represent the description is accurate, complete, reliable or free of error. We will take all reasonable steps to rectify any incorrect description. Any images on this website are used for illustrative purposes only.
2. The material contained on this website is owned and licensed by us and is protected by Australian and International copyright laws. You may use this website only for your personal and non-commercial purposes. Except to the extent permitted by relevant copyright legislation, you must not use, copy, modify, transmit, store, publish or distribute the material on this website or create any other material using material on this website, without obtaining prior written consent from us.
3. Receipt by you of an electronic form of order confirmation does not signify our acceptance of your order, nor does it constitute confirmation of our offer to sell. We reserve the right at any time after receipt of your order to accept or decline your order for any reason.
4. Delivery times we provide are estimates only and do not constitute a contractual commitment. We will use all reasonable endeavours to meet any estimated dates for delivery but shall not accept any liability whatsoever for any delays from any cause whatsoever. If for any cause or reason beyond our control delivery may be hindered, we will be entitled to refuse delivery with no right given to you to claim for any damage, loss, cost or expense whatsoever, save for a refund of any moneys paid for the products. Further, we cannot be held responsible for incorrectly entered delivery addresses.
5. We reserve the right to cancel any orders placed on products that have been incorrectly listed whether it be with an incorrect price or with incorrect details. We reserve this right regardless of whether your order has been confirmed and paid for. In the event that this does occur, the amount charged will be refunded to you as soon as possible.
6. We will not be liable for any defects, shortages, damage or non-compliance with the specifications of the product unless you notify us in writing with full details within three (3) business days of having received the product. If you fail to give this notice then you are deemed to have accepted the product. If you wish to return product, we request that you do so through our Contact Us page. If any defects, shortages, claims for damages or non-compliance with the product's specifications are accepted by us, we may, at our option, replace the defective product or refund the price of the defective product.
7. We will not accept return of any product:
(a) that has been altered in any way;
(b) that has been used.
All sales are final and products are not returnable. We will not accept unauthorised return of product.
8. Our website is provided on an "as is" basis without any representation or warranty. We make no representations or warranties of any kind, whether express or implied in relation to the website or products offered on the website whether by us or on our behalf including but not limited to, implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security, accuracy, condition or completeness, or any implied warranty arising from a course of dealing or usage or trade. Further, we make no warranty that the website or products will meet your requirements or will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or error free, that defects that will be corrected or that the website or the server that makes it available or products offered on the website are free of viruses or bugs or are fully functionally, accurate or reliable. We will not be responsible or liable to you for any loss of content or material as a result of uploading to or downloading from the website.
9. You acknowledge that we cannot guarantee and therefore shall not be in any way liable for the security or privacy of the website and any information provided to or taken from the website by you. Further, we will not be liable in contract or tort in connection with the website or the products offered on the website for any economic loss, loss of goodwill or reputation or any special or indirect or consequential losses.
10. If any part of these Terms and Conditions shall be deemed unlawful, void or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed to be severable from these Terms and Conditions and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any of the remaining Terms and Conditions.
11. You acknowledge that we give no undertaking as to the availability of any product advertised on our website.
12. All prices are in Australian dollars and are inclusive of Goods & Services Tax and although we endeavour to ensure that the prices displayed are current, we reserve the right to amend prices at any time.
13. Payment terms are point of sale through our online payment gateway and payment shall be made via a valid major credit card or Paypal. By providing us with this information you agree that we are not liable for its misuse due to error in transmission or virus or malware or cyber related crimes. Payment for the product is your acceptance of a contract of sale with us. All such contracts of sale are governed by these Terms and Conditions.
14. Our products:
(a) Are not intended or designed as therapeutic related goods.
(b) Are not intended or designed to treat, prevent, diagnose or cure any medical condition, disease or the like.
(c) Are not to replace any advice from your doctor and we encourage you to consult your doctor and conduct your own research and your own due diligence prior to purchasing any products.
By accessing our website and using our products, you agree to indemnify and hold us harmless from all actions claims suits and demands costs and expenses arising from or in connection with your use of our products and our website.
15. These Terms and Conditions contain the entire agreement between us and you and no variation shall be binding on us unless such variation is in writing and signed by our duly authorised Officer. These Terms and Conditions supersede any previous agreements and no oral explanation or oral information given by us will alter the interpretation of these Terms and Conditions. You acknowledge that you have not relied on any representations, save insofar as the same have expressly been made representations in these Terms and Conditions.
16. These Terms and Conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the state of Victoria in Australia and any claim made which in any way arises out of these Terms and Conditions will be heard in Victoria and you agree to submit to the jurisdiction of Victorian Court.